So go ahead, try it.
Try out the service features for free by taking a look at profiles of your partners or following companies
Get a 24h trial access in order to see all the data of these companies, as well as obtain detailed information about your counterparty.Get trial access
Whom is Seldon.Basis useful for?
- The Seldon.Basis software helps you find partners and check your potential contractors.
- Conduct thorough financial analysis and make the right decision.
- Use it to assess the reliability of suppliers, analyze the government contracts, get financial data and see potential risks.
- Check the balances and other crucial financial data.
- Warns you about affiliation and blocked accounts; helps mitigate tax-related risks and take timely measures.
Marketing Consultants and Sales Managers
- Your tool for market segmentation and keeping a customer database with up-to-date contacts.
- Makes sales promotion simpler and getting in touch with managers faster.
- Simpler check of company details; detection of hidden company connections, bad debts and tax evasion.
- Your go-to business intelligence and contractor vetting tool.
- Helps the Security Service to spot short-lived companies and their affiliates; detect addresses of multiple company registration and find out about possible litigations.
TIN, KPP, OGRN - complete company details and CEO information are available in Seldon.Basis. Get the EGRUL/EGRIP excerpts and compare them to the ones provided by a contractor.
Get in touch with a company using either its phone number or email. Seldon.Basis also provides a company website and physical address information.
Financial indicators and reports
Authorized capital according to EGRUL, revenue, net profit, balances, blocked accounts - assess the contractor's financial stability based on real data. Follow the changes using the graphs.
Government Contracts and Suppliers Blacklist
Analyze the legal entity's trading activity using Seldon.Basis. Find out about the concluded contracts and their status. You will know if a company has been included in the Suppliers Blacklist.
News about the company
The built-in news module Seldon.News will show you the news about the contractor so you can assess them in more detail.
Litigations, inspections, enforcement proceedings
Find out how reliable a certain legal entity is. See what arbitration cases it was involved in and what the outcome was. Check the inspection results and presence of enforcement proceedings.
Before closing a deal make sure your potential partner isn't undergoing a bankruptcy proceeding. Seldon.Basis will help you protect your finances!
Seldon.Basis is available in German, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic, Chinese, Turkish and Bulgarian. You can feel at home and get information about companies in your native language.
Information Disclosure by Issuers
Using Seldon.Basis helps you stay informed of the activity of joint-stock companies. The published reports provided on the Seldon.Basis platform enable you to react quickly to any changes in company activity.
Financial Stability Score
Check if the company is able to fulfill its obligations.
Seldon.Basis evaluates the stability of legal entities using the Federal Tax Service method. Additionally, our score will help determine whether authorities might find faults in your activity.
Russia and CIS companies
Enter new markets and establish international connections. Find new customers and business partners in Russia and abroad. Seldon.Basis will help you assess their reliability and financial situation. The data is available in extended plans.
Global company database
Ignore the borders and find partners anywhere around the world! Get reports on companies from 168 countries — from Australia to Japan. Comprehensive data on registration, contracts, financial details and much more in Seldon.Basis!
Right at Your Fingertips
Try out the mobile version of Seldon.Basis — it's as easy to use!
Bankruptcy of companies, enforcement proceedings, presence in the blacklist of suppliers and disqualified persons, and trademarks have been added to the Tracking section for you to keep track of the activity of certain companies.
company details from public sources in your information system.
Get daily information about companies and proprietors not only from the website. Set up the integration with certain systems and the data will be transferred and updated automatically.Details
Their only difference is the period of use – from 24 hours to 1 year.
Exporting companies is unavailable in a 24 hours plan.